For years, also provides estate belgium the syndic of your building
Building Management Company
For many years now Immo Belgium has been taking care of the management of your building.
We see the role of building management company as an extremely important aspect of an estate agent’s portfolio of activities. As joint owner in a residence it is important that you always have a reliable contact point in order to protect the interests of the Association of Co-owners, which you are a part of, within the context of the sustainable financial, technical and administrative management of your residence.
Why Immo Belgium?
- Immo Belgium is an IPI/BIV recognised estate agent (nr. 203-189), subject to a strict deontological code.
- Three dynamic people with years of experience work full-time to guarantee the good management of your building.
- With offices located in Blankenberge and De Haan there is always a contact point close to your residence.
- We have built up a network with qualified contractors, who can respond rapidly in case of emergencies, such as, for example, a pipe that has sprung a leak, a power cut, etc.
- There is a guarantee for the funds and values of third parties, based on article 10 of the deontology, covered by KBC, policy no. 289914240870.
- Our appointment of a General Assembly is always confirmed with a written agreement, of which each party receives a copy.
- All the tasks, as described in article 577 of the Civil Code, are included in the agreed fee. This means that expert’s assessments and other specific tasks are not calculated individually.
- The annual settling of the general costs is calculated via a specialised computer programme that fulfils all the statutory criteria.
- We manage the property of over 1,200 private individuals, as a result of which we are able to negotiate better conditions with diverse suppliers.